Free WhatsApp list builder

Puntuación de reacción
Abro este tema para preguntar y aportar por esta herramienta que he encontrado en WF. Alguien la ha probado? funciona?

Free WhatsApp list builder

ANALIZADO:

https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/...9f23e4615d9af904d1ed2a5d3e9b21f1c55/analysis/

CITO:

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right section for this, so please excuse me if this is the case.

I see a lot of people selling services to generate 'whatsapp lists', they're selling them for ridiculously high prices, with just a list of valid numbers in a .csv.

It's so easy to do that I've built a small vb.net app that can retrieve a single persons whatsapp profile picture, and their last seen status.

You can even generate numbers yourself e.g. start from 447770000001 to 447779000001 - using the app it'll find all 'valid numbers' or even just numbers that have a profile picture.

[Note: this will only work if whatsapp privacy settings are turned off]

walogin.gif

1. Phone Number: please include country code, e.g. 447777777777
2. To get your WhatsApp password you can use Create a Free WhatsApp account (you'll obviously need a mobile device and a sim card).

[Note: Note: There is a file called Accounts.txt you may need to edit this to include your number and password]

number_finder.gif

1. Intervals: I suggest intervals from 3000 - 5000 (3 seconds to 5 seconds).

Double clicking the number allows you to message them individually.

You can download it here for FREE: Download